Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:57:56 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
Cc:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: two make questions

--==_Exmh_458614292P

doc@ is a better list.

> The answer you're going to get, though, is to go ahead and write up your
> changes, and see what kind of a reception they get.

Well...if you ask on doc@, you might actually get some constructive
feedback, and maybe someone who'd like to help.

> You won't get anyone
> to agree to give you permission to make changes until they see what those
> changes are.

Roman can make whatever changes he likes.  I'm pretty sure that the doc
committers (of which I'm one) *would* like to see these changes before
deciding whether or not to *commit* them.

Cheers,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_458614292P

--==_Exmh_458614292P--