Date:      Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:00:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   event for calendar

Please add this event to your FreeBSD events calendar:

FreeBSD System Administration Training Class

http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/training/freebsd/

Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.A.

07 - 10 February, 2006

Four-day hands-on class taught by BSD developer and advocate, Jeremy C.
Reed, covers essential FreeBSD and Unix administration skills, including
beginning Mail, BIND, and Apache administration.

Thank you!

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/

p.s. If I should use GNATS to submit this as a PR, please let me know.