Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:21:26 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Maxim Konovalov <maxim@macomnet.ru>
To:        Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@posi.net>
Cc:        Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, "" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, "" <kbyanc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Serious issues with kqueue on sockets on CURRENT.

On 03:51-0800, Jan 12, 2003, Kelly Yancey wrote:

[...]

>   I'm sorry, I'm afraid I am not familiar with the issue being
> discussed.  Is there a PR I can reference for more information?
> Exactly what events aren't being received?  Being as the logic for
> when to return a kevent as of uipc_socket.c:1.136 is exactly the
> same as before (just the data value in the kevent is different), I
> can't see how any events could *not* be returned that weren't
> returned before.  But then again, without knowing the symptoms you
> are seeing, I can't say for sure.

Look at the top of the thread:

Juli's complain:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=889789+0+archive/2003/freebsd-current/20030112.freebsd-current

Tim's test program and a patch:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=889789+0+archive/2003/freebsd-current/20030112.freebsd-current

--
Maxim Konovalov, MAcomnet, Internet Dept., system engineer
phone: +7 (095) 796-9079, mailto:maxim@macomnet.ru