Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:01:45 -0500
From:      gabshez@footprint.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Remote Booting

Hi there,

     I am trying to get remote booting going. I have read (And re-read) the
Handbook entry on remote booting, and it isn't as much as I'd like it to
be. I'm more then willing to pitch in and massage the docs, if need be, but
I have to figure out how the darn thing works first!!!

     I've got a few configs that I've tried. One hangs early (right after
getting the parms), one hangs on getting to the early "text" message of
FreeBSD, and another gets further, but not to a login prompt or anything
like that. If this is an "easy" RTFM, someone point me to it. Otherwise,
I'd appreciate any pointers into this problem.

Thanks,
Gerald