Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:59:01 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@MooseRiver.com>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: 6.3-RELEASE

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 02:25:43PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 09:51:13PM +0200, George Kontostanos wrote:
> > So may I guess that we have a release ?
>=20
> This question happens every time we get near a release.
>=20
> There will be a release when, and only when, a signed email is sent from
> the Release Engineering team to the various mailing lists.  In the meanti=
me,
> final preparations are being made, such as giving the mirrors time to get
> the bits, so that they will be there when the announcement goes out.
>=20
> Please be patient.
>=20
> mcl

How long does it take to get all the mirrors ready? I have a mirror at work
(Juniper Networks) and we have had all the bits since Tuesday. We are
really looking forward to 6.3

Josef

--=20
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 6.2
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA--