Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:33:19 -0500
From:      Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
To:        Yang Wu <yawu@ic.sunysb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: question !

On Wed, Jun 11, 1997 at 01:10:49PM -0400, Yang Wu wrote:
> Hi! Tom,
> 	I don't want to invest my time on freebsd anymore.
> Could you tell me what is the return address I should use
> to return the CDROM ?
>
> 	BTW, fdisk/mbr doesn't help any. freebsd installed
> EES PlugnPlay1868 driver (or joystick driver) everytime before
> win95 bootup(even before the floppy drive start!) So,I can't
> install EES Audio1688 in win95 (interrupt vector conflict) and
> my PC's audio is down because of the absence of the required driver.

Freebsd *did* Not install this. You have basic (probaly w95 setup
problem)

> 	I can't get rid of the setting that Freebsd have done to my PC
> even after I erase the kernel of it. Therefore, I think it's unproper
> for me to play with it if I can't control it. (I can't afford the cost of
> time, if I hold on to it.)

I'm fairly certain if you email info@cdrom.com, tell them you are very
unhappy with their cdrom, you will get a refund <sigh>.

--
Tom Jackson                                           I'm ProChoice->FreeBSD
toj@gorilla.net                                       http://www.freebsd.org