Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:17:25 +0100
From:      Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_fcgid doesn't work in 9-stable jails after upgrade from 8.x

I could finally take the time to look into this, so here's the solution:
Setting jail_sysvipc_allow="YES" in rc.conf is no longer enough, it only
sets the sysctl, but the new rc.d/jail script won't add the
allow.sysvipc=1 parameter.
So in order to work, you must change the above to:
jail_jailname_parameters="allow.sysvipc=1"

ps: it's not related to 9, stable/8 rc.d/jail has the same new style
jail invocation and hence the same problem.