Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:59:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Warren Van Winckel <warrenvw@interchange.ubc.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which login.conf attributes not implemented in 2.2.8?

I have not been able to find a list of implemented login.conf
attributes... does anyone know where I can find one?  I'm currently
running FreeBSD 2.2.8, and can't get warntime, sessiontime, etc... to
work; even after running cap_mkdb.

Of course, any other pointers would appreciated.  :)

Thanks in advance,
 -Warren.

W   W   W V   V W   W   W   warrenvw@unixg.ubc.ca
 W W W W   V V   W W W W    The University of British Columbia
  W   W     V     W   W     Vancouver, BC