Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:22:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Benjamin George <BenG@thekeyboard.com>
Cc:        cjclark@home.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Old CD-ROM won't work

Check the cable connections. Boot from a dos (win98?) floppy and see if
it'll still work under dos.

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org