Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:24:42 -0600
From:      Damien Tougas <dtougas@converging.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MajorCool problems

Hello,

I have posted this question on the majordomo mailing list, but I
only got one response and it did not help me, so I thought I would
try the Free-BSD mailing list instead.

This is my problem:

I have Majordomo 1.94.4 installed on my FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE system.
Two of my virtual domains have a mailing list.  I have set up
Majordomo for these virtual domains and both are working properly,
so I am pretty confident that I have set this part up properly.

I then installed MajorCool.  I have setup MajorCool on each virtual
domain as well.  Everything works fine in MajorCool on both domains
with the exception of one thing.  I cannot modify the subscriber list
for either domain, the list comes up blank every time.  I know that
MajorCool knows how to read the subscriber list because I can browse
it when subscribing to a list, it just won't show anything when I
want to modify.

The suggestion I got from the Majordomo mailing list was to try
./wrapper mj_key_cache on each list.  I tried this but still have
not had any success.

Any insight that could bw offered would be greatly appreciated.

--
Damien Tougas
Converging Technology Solutions, Inc.