Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesus Monroy <jessemonroy650@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Leapmotion.com

I believe most of you, by now, have heard of this new peripheral.

If not, here is the link (again), and watch the video.

http://www.leapmotion.com/

About two weeks ago I first hear of this. It was a Wednesday. The following
Friday I was in the office of leapmotion. The are currently working on
Windows and iOS API/drivers. They are going to have open source
version, but they do not have the bandwidth.

I have talked with them we can get 5 units for BSD. No one (yet)
in Silicon Valley has been able to tell me who in the FreeBSD
core team I should talk to.

Any help here?

Jesse