Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:33:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      BWS - Offwhite <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        Damon Hammis <squirrel@hammis.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tape Problems

What this problem every resolved?  It looks like you simply need to run
this command before doing your restore.

mt rewind

I am guessing your tape is not full rewound. (is that a word?)

That may be too simple a solution, but simple solutions are often the ones
which work for me.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com