Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:56:37 -0500
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@targetnet.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@qubesoft.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB-to-SCSI converter

* Nick Hibma (n_hibma@qubesoft.com) [001109 17:31]:

> Hm, I missed the zip story. You seem to have all the bits that are
> necessary in your kernel.
>
> Could you compile your kernel/module with UMASS_DEBUG defined and send
> me the output after an attach?

As it turns out, I got it working, but only when the device is on SCSI ID 0.
Any other SCSI id and the device is not found when I run 'camcontrol rescan
0'

The output is rather large, so I put it on a web server:

http://people.targetnet.com/~james/dmesg.plugin
http://people.targetnet.com/~james/dmesg.rescan

(plugin is the dmesg output when I plugged it into the USB port, and rescan
is the additional output when I ran camcontrol rescan 0).

Thanks.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                           james@targetnet.com
Targetnet.com Inc.                              Voice/Fax +1 416 306-0466/0452