Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:46:35 -0400
From:      Omar Thameen <omar@clifford.inch.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   64M SIMM differences

In addition to all the parity/nonparity, EDO issues, I've been made
aware that there are 2 types of 64M SIMMs - one has 8 chips on it and
the other has 32 chips.

Is there a difference in performance for these two types?  The fact
that the 32 chip 64M SIMM is half the price of the 8 chip version
indicates one thing, but OTOH I called Kingston and their tech
support told me that the SIMMs perform the same.

Omar