Date:      Sat, 16 Jul 2016 12:14:07 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   support for Broadcom BCM4313 Wifi

Hello,

I've got a laptop Dell Latitude E6330 and installed 12-CURRENT (r302904).
It seems the bwn(4) together with the port/net/bwn-firmware-kmod does
not support this chip. True?

At the moment I'm using a mini USB dongle which works fine with the
urtwn(4) driver:

urtwn0: <vendor 0x7392 product 0x7811, class 0/0, rev 2.00/2.00, addr 1> on usbus0
urtwn0: MAC/BB RTL8188CUS, RF 6052 1T1R
urtwn0: enabling 11n

i.e. I'm not in a real need, but if there is something to test or debug to
make the bwn(4) on board working, here I am.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wer übersieht, dass wir uns den anderen weggenommen haben und sie uns wiederhaben wollen,