Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:13:16 +0200
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        pyng@spam.averse.net
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to copy packages-4.6.2-release tree to packages-4-stable ?

Hi,

pyng@spam.averse.net wrote on Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 11:28:54PM +0800:
[..]
> This brings me to ask... which ftp mirrors do support rsync, or better
> yet, cvsup?

ftp.leo.org aka ftp4.de.freebsd.org supports rsync.
We don't support cvsup for the archive area (just for the
CVS repository).

If I could get the corresponding collection
files (maybe Peter can provide them), or even better if they
can be updated from ftp-master via cvsup, as well (just like
the CVS repo collections with the 'self-supfile'), it would be
great and we would also offer the archive via cvsup.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                      - May His Shadow fall upon thee -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*