Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:33:12 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        Cliff Rowley <dozprompt@onsea.com>
Cc:        Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DOS?

Beware of getting a TCP/IP stack working in your "doscmd" window (BTW, I've only seen it running under Xfree86).

I had thought of transfering a "development environment" running here under DOS, but I stopped when I saw I had to use a networking stack from under DOS (I still don't know if it is at all possible to "rsh " from the DOS window to the underlying FreeBSD).

     TfH

Cliff Rowley <dozprompt@onsea.com> on 22/12/99 13:08:29