Date:      Thu, 21 May 2009 08:33:51 +0200
From:      Oliver Lehmann <oliver@FreeBSD.org>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Cc:        Maho Nakata <maho@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   adding extensions is not working

Hi,

I'm trying to add dictionaries to openoffice which are extensions as well
in OpenOffice 3. Unfortunally - on adding a dictionary I'm getting an
error:

"Bad tranfer URL" (yes, the s is missing). This happens with all
dictionaries I've tried to add.

I found a thread on oooforum where the same problem is described. I tried
to work with unopkg to add it on cmdline but still no success:

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=326347#326347

Without a working dictionary, grammar checking is not working :(

How can I work around the problem?

PS: keep me CCed please, I'm not subscribed.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/