Date:      Fri, 20 May 2011 13:46:07 -0400
From:      Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        "mips@freebsd.org" <mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Two repeatable panics on CURRENT

I'm almost finished bringing up -CURRENT on my octeon blade, but have two p=
erfectly repeatable panics that I could use some help sorting out.

Like clockwork, in 5 minutes or so, I get:

	panic: sched_priority: invalid priority 224: nice 0, ticks 1735208 ftick 1=
2676621 ltick 12677623 tick pri 52

That is difficult, because there's really no time to log in or do much of a=
nything.

Also, when I halt the system:

	Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `vnlru' to stop...done
	Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `bufdaemon' to stop...done
	Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `syncer' to stop...
	Syncing disks, vnodes remaining...0 0 timed out
	All buffers synced.
	2: lock order reversal:
	0  1st 0x9800000001e23bd8 ufs (ufs) @ /aduane/FreeBSDCurrent/src/sys/kern/=
vfs_mount.c:1190 3=09
 	2nd 0x9800000001eaa458 devfs (devfs) @ /aduane/FreeBSDCurrent/src/sys/ker=
n/vfs_subr.c:0 2134

This is with WITNESS turned on. I may turn it off for now, but does someone=
 know about this?

--

Andrew Duane             Juniper Networks
978-589-0551             10 Technology Park Dr