Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:54:22 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        phk@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: 205R on Digital Hinote laptop, some experiences

In article <199507071139.EAA09843@freefall.cdrom.com>
phk@freefall.cdrom.com writes:

>> I'm working seriously on PCMCIA now.  Do you have time to help ?

I also want to be a tester of this PCMCIA driver.

BTW, I wrote a patch to the wd driver to drive SunDisk Flash ATA
PCMCIA cards.  But it didn't work unless initializing it with DOS
driver.  Of course I always initialize PCIC map according to the CIS
tupples of the card.

Does anyone know the magic cookies to initialize it?

If anyone wants to test it, I'll send it to you.

P.S.  I'm pending some e-mails about PCMCIA sio driver.  I'm sorry.
This is because I crashed my laptop a few days ago and repaired it by
myself yesterday.  It came back, but all data in it was gone. (;_;)

hosokawa