Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 23:31:42 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   querry problem

Hi Mr. Webmaster,  :-)

I saw in a commit message JKH mention version 2.2.2.  I got off of
freebsd-stable and -hackers, so I wanted to search them via the web to
get the scoop.  The search string "2.2.2" brings up nothing when
searching in Hackers, Stable and Commit.  Since I read about it in my
cvs-commiters mail, I know it should have been in there.  I know there
are several items also in Commit that have an RCS revision number
containing 2.2.2, so I should have at least gotten extrainous hits.

What's the right way to do this querry?  I also tried "2\.2\.2" incase
the search field is supose to be a regex.  "2*2*2" got way too many hits
to be useful.

--
-- David	(obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)