Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 23:48:12 +1000
From:      Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD/powerpc work to date

--kORqDWCi7qDJ0mEj

Hi,
=20
I've placed a snapshot of my work on FreeBSD/powerpc to date up at:
        http://people.freebsd.org/~benno/commit/

I'd like to commit this sometime in the next few days.  This current snapsh=
ot
will get up to attempting to initialise VM and hang on my iMac (slot-loading
model).  There are some unresolved issues with pmap.c that are preventing it
getting further at the moment.

I'd like to commit this so as to allow more people to look at it, and also
to get it under some form of change control.

There are undoubtedly style bugs and numerous other problems with the code
as it stands, however I'd like to get it in the tree now and sort these
out later.

Please feel free to review, comment, etc.

The snapshot is in the form of a diff against -CURRENT and a tar.gz file
containing new files that would need to be committed.  Both of these
files are rooted in src/sys.

Replies set to go to freebsd-ppc.

--=20
Benno Rice