Date:      Thu, 02 May 2002 18:53:01 -0500
From:      Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   smmsp user check in Makefile.inc1

For those of us using NIS, it'd be nice if the check would be made against the
passwd and group maps if the local passwd and group don't have these users.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California