Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2012 06:35:57 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc:        "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: problem cross-compiling 9.1

On Oct 9, 2012, at 3:46 AM, Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> [snip]
>> any fix?
>>> You have found the fix.  Remove the WITHOUT_XXXX options from the build t=
hat keep it from completing.  You'll be able to add them at installworld tim=
e w/o a hassle.  nanobsd uses this to keep things down, while still being ab=
le to build the system.
>>> Warner
> where can I find the with/without list?
> btw, I did look at nanobsd in the past and have borrowed some ideas :-)

man make.conf and man src.conf, then read through bsd.own.mk if interested i=
n knowing what exactly can be used.

HTH!
-Garrett=