Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 1995 08:11:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: A couple problems in FreeBSD 2.1.0-950922-SNAP

As Terry Lambert wrote:

> > It seems that every new person appears immediately starts to says
> > the same ...

> I've only been working on user interface internationalization for more
> than 10 years, and OS internationalization for 6 years.

Stop misunderstanding, please.

Terry, keep in mind that English ain't Andrey's native language.  His
"new person" was very apparently related to "new in this discussion
right now".

Moshno vy govoritye po-russkij?  Ya dumayu che Andrey govorit eto
yazyk luchshe. :-)

(Sorry, my keyboard is not yet ready for KOI8-R input. :-)
--
cheers, J"org