Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:55:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Rob Carmichael <robc@globalvc.co.uk>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: dmesg errors

You've configured your kernel, probably with the
visual kernel config editor; and then you've built a
new kernel.  The file kernel.conf (I think that's it,
anyway) now includes lines to disable zp0 and so
forth that are no longer in the kernel.  You can get
rid of this by deleting the di lines in the file,
but meanwhile they are not doing any harm; they're
just annoying.

=09Annelise