Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:44:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Yeske <dyeske@yahoo.com>
To:        qa@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   smbfs install option questions

I got a smbfs install option working a while ago before drivers.flp came around, but there was no
space on the floppies.  Since drivers.flp came out, there is more space.  I was wondering how I
should go about making this usable, and which files should be on kern.flp, mfsroot.flp,
drivers.flp, or somewhere else.  Also I am generally looking for feedback...

The following patch is NOT up to date though.  The diff to GENERIC is NOT implying I think GENERIC
should be modifed.  I did that just to have those things added to GENERIC so they would make it
onto BOOTMFS.  The smbfs install option is based of the nfs install option, but it does not use
dns.

http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dyeske/freebsd/smbfs_current.patch

http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dyeske/freebsd/smbfs.c

Regards,