Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:26:24 +0200
From:      Hisaft-digest@worldcom.ch
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   This message could be very important, it is NOT SPAM, so please read it!

This message could be very important, it is NOT SPAM, so please read it!
PLEASE VISIT US IN INTERNET: WWW.HISAFT.COM !

Ref.:  Medical treatment in the countries of Europe and America,
FREE AIRTICKETS!

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen!

For those, who visited HISAFT International Medical & Hospital Service AG Internet
Page www.hisaft.com and after inquired on the medical treatment and examination
Assistance, we propose the wonderfull possibility:

A B S O L U T E L Y   F R E E   A I R T I C K E T S   T O   T H E
C O U N T R Y    O F   T R E A T M E N T    A N D   B A C K !

Restrictions:
1. The free tickets are gifted only to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, France.
2. The free tickets are only for the patient. All the possible accompanying persons should buy the tickets theirselves.
3. The flight to the place of medical examination/treatment should occur in the year 1999.
4. You should call HISAFT before 01.05.1999 to make your inquiry in time!

T H E   O N L Y   T H I N G   T H A T   Y O U   M U S T   D O   T O   U S E
T H I S   O P P O R T U N I T Y   -   I S   J U S T   T O   C A L L   N O W:
8 10 49 9571 6629  (European office in Germany) before 01.05.1999.

Then, say that you've got this message and regarding this you would like to state the with
To be medically treatened in one of the proposed countries. We'll manage anything else.

Best wishes!

HISAFT International Medical Service
Lange Strasse, 25
D-96215 Lichtenfels
Germany

E-Mail: hisaft@t-online.de
Tel.    8 10 49 9571 6629
Fax.    8 10 49 9571 6691

C A L L   N O W,   Y O U   W I L L   N O T   R E G R E T !

P.S. We are also interested in cooperational business proposals. You are very
welcome to call and mail us 24hrs., 7 days a week!