Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:40:24 -0600
From:      Brad Huntting <huntting@glarp.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>, kris@obsecurity.org, huntting@glarp.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPSEC/IPSEC_ESP module(s)

> Have we come to a decision on when we're going to either drop floppy
> support or consider a different version of GENERIC for the CDROM
> installation?

Along the lines of droping floppy support:  I just managed to setup
a DHCP/TFTP/NFS diskless boot server that boots the floppy install
images.  Unfortunatly, it did require nfs.

So even if floppy install is discontinued, it would be very nice
to have support for installing from PXE.

If anyone wants details let me know off-line.

brad