Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysutils/policykit depends on optional component for docbook-xsl

>Submitter-Id:	current-users
>Originator:	Doug Barton
>Organization:	AAAG
>Confidential:	no
>Synopsis:	sysutils/policykit depends on optional component for docbook-xsl
>Severity:	non-critical
>Priority:	low
>Category:	ports
>Class:		sw-bug
>Release:	FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT i386
>Environment:
	DNA
	policykit has a BUILD_DEPENDS on textproc/docbook-xsl but the file
	listed for the dependency (${LOCALBASE}/share/xsl/docbook/manpages/docbook.xsl)
	is an optional component of that port, which I do not have installed.
	This leads to the dreaded "docbook-xsl-1.75.1 is already installed"
	error.

	I also have a similar problem with the dependency for docbook-1.4
	but I am not 100% sure why.
>How-To-Repeat:
	Install textproc/docbook-xsl without the MANPAGES option checked, then
	install policykit.
>Fix:
	Fix the dependency for docbook-xsl.

	It would also be nice if there were some sort of OPTION for policykit
	so that it did not install so many dependencies.