Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:56:57 +0100
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Font corruption in Konqueror

On -stable, XFree 4 + KDE2, I often get corrupted fonts after installing new
ports. I am quite sure this has something to do with glib-1.2.8 and/or
gtk-1.2.8 but at this moment I'm not able to either confirm or dismiss this
(it's my main workstation at work and it takes a long time to compile / add /
remove ports to check this).
If anybody has any hint, please let me know, otherwise I'll try to get more
details and confirm my suspicions.

In case glib / gtk are indeed the culprits, what should I do apart from
deleting these ports to make sure I don't forget again about this and install
other ports which break things again? it's getting very painful.

Bye,
	Andrea

--
            It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.