Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 11:36:14 -0400
From:      Mohsin Rahman <mtech@buffnet.net>
To:        "McCoy, Dirk" <dirk.mccoy@vance.af.mil>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dual Booting FreeBSD with NT

No special documentaion. I've had FreeBSD and NT going for 4 months now.
Both OS on their own drives, which makes it easy. You should install
FreeBSD as the 2nd OS, and use the boot manager during the FreeBSd install.
You might want to read http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ25.html#25
and just substitute Win95 with NT.

At 07:32 AM 10/6/98 -0500, McCoy, Dirk wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has had any success dual booting FreeBSD with NT
>4.0? I've found several how-to's and faq's on dual booting with linux and
>win95, but I've yet to see any success stories with NT. Can anyone point me
>towards some documentation on this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dirk McCoy
>Northrop-Grumman