Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2023 19:38:15 -0300
From:      "Ricardo Albarracin B." <ralbab@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-desktop@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Adding my FreeBSD to a Cisco VPN

--------------1sDHlE0uDF0mYSnl6yu0xgcG

Good afternoon everyone: Could someone guide me to connect to a Cisco
VPN with two-factor authentication from FreeBSD-13.2? On Linux I use
Cisco's anyconnect and it has worked, but I wanted to use my machine
with FreeBSD and I couldn't connect, I tried openvpn, but in the end I
couldn't, I keep trying. Does anyone know of any tutorial or
documentation that allows me to resolve my connection? Thank you in
advance for your time. Best Regards RAB

--------------1sDHlE0uDF0mYSnl6yu0xgcG

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>