Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 16:04:40 -0200
From:      "Flavio Alberto" <applein@aserver.com.br>
To:        "danny h" <bsd_freebsd@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: YAMAHA OPL3 SAx on Freebsd 227

Hello, forgives me but my English is not very good, I also is trying to
configure a
            board YAMAHA OPL3 SAx on FreeBSD 3.1 but I am not getting
success, I
            followed some described pacings in one of the stacks of quarrel
of the
            FreeBSD I have some time behind, but exactly thus this very
difficult you make it to
            function, below follows the URL that you can find information on
as to configure this
            board on the FreeBSD.