Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:17:30 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject:   guspnp9: Recording 16-bit yields Interrupted sys call on read()

     Back on guspnp7, I'd mentioned this as one of the 4 main things I had
some trouble with, but didn't know it was tied to 16-bit.  Figured that out
working with test cases for guspnp9 this evening.

     OK, now I'll dig in and see if I can help you find some of these
buggers.  I'm no sound driver guru, but I think I might be able to figure
out the record rate problem using strategically-placed printfs. :-)

Thanks,

Randall