Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2015 00:38:01 +0000
From:      "will (Will Andrews)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D1881: Allow Illumos code to co-exist with nv(9)

will added a comment.

>>! In D1881#9, @rstone wrote:
> The primary testing that I did was to ensure that a kernel with "device zfs" would still link.  However, I suppose that doesn't exclude the possibility of their being an zfs source file that is built wrong and doesn't include this header.  Is there a zfs test suite that I could run?

Not yet, unfortunately.  It's in the zfsd project branch, but needs some work so it can be pushed into head.

It'd probably be sufficient to load zfs and create pools/filesystems, and a few other basic tests.  Are the userland bits covered (and tested) with this change?  This is a <sys/nvpair.h> overload (effectively), which may be pulled into the userland zfs builds.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1881

To: rstone, jfvogel
Cc: will, emaste, pjd, freebsd-net