Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 11:59:00 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty Jr.)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers' list)
Subject:   Linux emulator with sound

It seems that Amancio Hasty Jr. said:
> Also, if you have a P100 or better you can run xdoom with -3 and is fine
> for playing. At any rate , I do over here along with with sound server.

A friend   tried your linux_ioctl.tar.gz  recently   but he  couldn't  even
compile them  on his  -CURRENT system...   Do  you plan either  import  the
latest sound driver in -CURRENT or make linux_* files up-to-date ?

It would be nice to have sound for Linux apps in -CURRENT now that Executor
has sound too...
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #9: Mon Dec 25 22:55:52 MET 1995