Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 12:58:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        andreas@knobel.gun.de (Andreas Klemm)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Linux Netscape 2.0b6a?

> On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Peter Wemm wrote:
>
> > I know the BSDI version of 2.0b6a works fine for me, but it doesn't have
> > Java support in it.
>
> Does somebody know, why those people at mcom deceided not to include
> Java support into the BSDI binary ?
>
> Could it be the case that they have compilation trouble or such ?
> Perhaps they should go and get a FreeBSD system ;-)

It's probably due to ny system threads -- they don't do it in AIX 2.0b6 either
8-(...

(And AIX 4.1.x has threads)

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |