Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 1996 12:11:52 -0600 (CST)
From:      Tam Weng Seng <tam@wichita.cs.tcu.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dos Emulation?

Hi,
	I apologize for disapearing off the face of the Earth, but my
machine is down with a hard disk failure. To make matters worse, my root
partition was on it ... Anyhow, I have mangaged to purchase a new IDE
controller and hard disk. Sadly, the controller seems to be causing the
install floppy to fail, so I am going to try a different IDE controller.

On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Still waiting..  I'll send out some more pings!  Sigh....

	Meanwhile, I am still interested in DOS Emulation support for
FreeBSD. My only problem is that I am totally ignorant, and will need
to learn a lot more before I can be of any real help. In the mean time,
I have to complete my school work, and will not have much time to play
with this yet. Till summer ...

tam.