Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:37:22 +0100
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OT: Maven

Hi all,

I am trying to mavenize one of my projects and I was wondering why Maven keeps
trying to download dom4j other JARs (that are not even in my project
dependencies list) while it has them already present in ${MAVEN_HOME}/lib... Is
there some variable I did not correctly set?

BTW, I was considering to test Centipede to see if it could fit better with my
needs. What do you think of this tool compared to Maven? The big bad point of
Centipede is that there's no port of it under FreeBSD ;) But this could quickly
change if I get to use it anyway.

Herve