Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:30:11 -0500
From:      Nils Holland <ncptiddische@compuserve.com>
To:        "INTERNET:keith@mail.telestream.com" <keith@mail.telestream.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   y2k virus?

Nachricht geschrieben von INTERNET:keith@mail.telestream.com
>Has anyone heard of some freaky y2k virus being spread through email?
I've got some people doing etern that say they won't get their email unti=
after 3pm today because of some virus being spread. I've not heard a thin=
about something like this..
Anyone ??<

I think most of these so called Y2K-viruses are just hoaxes. Anyway, if
such a thing really exists and if it's dangerours, the people of AVERT-La=
bs
should have information about it on their website (www.avertlabs.com). If=

you don't find anything there, you can be 99.9% sure that it doesn't exis=
;-)

Greetings,
Nils