Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 1997 22:49:27 +1100 (EST)
From:      Ramakant Duggal <ramakant@shiva.seranis.com.au>
To:        Darius Ramanauskas <dara@alpha.kada.lt>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Restrict login in cisco?

We do this to restrict multiple sessions on the Xylogics Annex. An expect
script is run every minute, which telnets into the annexe, checks for
multiple logins and knocks off all but one, sending the concerned user a
warning that they are violating the terms of their account bla bla ...
Same could be done with the route I suppose.

It is slow. May be someone know of a better way ?