Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:02:21 -0800
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordon@freebsd.org>
To:        sybexmy alias <sybexmy@m-net.arbornet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Issues with SSH+LDAP on FreeBSD 5.2

--Pk/CTwBz1VvfPIDp

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 07:46:11AM -0500, sybexmy alias wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> I'm attempting to integrate SSH with LDAP and PAM on a FREEBSD 5.2 host.
>=20
> However I'm having "access denied" error message when I try to ssh to my =
ldap server using PUTTY Release 0.53b.
>=20
> I have google around and found several document like "http://www.cultdead=
sheep.org/FreeBSD/docs/Quick_and_dirty_FreeBSD_5_x_and_nss_ldap_mini-HOWTO.=
html". This documentation also does not work.
>=20
> I really hope that some body can guide me and give some comment what I ha=
ve done wrong in my configuration files.

Can you do an id testuser1?
Can you login as testuser1 from the console?

-gordon

--Pk/CTwBz1VvfPIDp

--Pk/CTwBz1VvfPIDp--