Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:49:32 +0100
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE trouble, perhaps related to display wizard usage

On Thu, 2012-12-13 at 13:08 -0500, Michael Powell wrote about drivers.

I tested vesa, ati and radeonhd before I posted my request. There where
tons of resolutions available and there aren't performance issues. Just
the frequencies are to low. However, at the moment I want to be able to
use GUIs on KDE, to get a panel back, that is always accessible. Perhaps
KDE gets broken, when I edited the panel settings, buy using the
correlated GUI.

Regards,
Ralf