Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:40:17 GMT
From:      Konstantinos Konstantinidis <konstand@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/87847: [patch] add Tahoma TTF fonts to x11-fonts/webfonts port

The following reply was made to PR ports/87847; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Konstantinos Konstantinidis <konstand@gmail.com>
To: Rostislav Krasny <rosti.bsd@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:05:32 +0200

 Sorry for the delay, I was out of reach for a few days...

 I'm ok with the patch, but I think since it's quite a bit of a change
 (with a new font etc) it'd be a good idea to bump the portnumber up to
 0.3. Feel free to submit the patch with this little change.

 --kkonstan