Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:59:55 +0000
From:      Yoriaki FUJIMORI <fujimori@grafin.fujimori.cache.waseda.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   libXaw.so broken(?) on 4.3RC2

Folks,
I have been testing some of end-user binaries on 4.3RC2.
When I tried running scilab-2.6 binary for osf1, I noticed that
/sbin/loader reports
Fatal Error: cannot map libXaw.so

The same binary runs perfectly on 4.2R and 4.3-beta.
FreeBSD/Alpha boxes in my lab have got the same setting as clusters,
except ip-addresses and identity names.
I tried to reinstall 4.3RC2 on that alpha box, but got the same result.
I did `make world' and rebuilt whole XFree86 system, but it still would not
solve the problem.

Has anyone experienced same problem?
Thanks a lot in advance for any info.

Yoriaki Fujimori