Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Nick LoPresti" <nick@chromatix.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail acting funny now?

Excuse me if this or a similar question has already been answered.  A quick
search of the archives turned up nothing.

I am currently running FreeBSD 3.2.
Some of my users to my sendmail(smtp) server from the internet to send mail
from their clients.  Just recently it stopped working...  All messages
sent(except those sent to the local machine) are rejected do to the
following error:
---   Relaying Denied ---

I did not set up any relaying?  Did something change?  A specific rule I
should look at?  Any help would be wonderful.  Thanks guys!