Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:10:29 -0400
From:      Manuel Ochoa <mochoa@peachtreeatlanta.us>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem installing php5-gd

Hello Maintainer,

I recently installed Freebsd 9.1 on a new server and installed php5. I then
ran these commands:

cd /usr/ports/graphics/php5-gd
make install clean

And got this error:

...checking for gcc... (cached) cc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether cc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for cc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of cc... (cached) gcc3
checking for xsltproc... no
configure: error: XCB requires xsltproc.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to x11@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/x11/libxcb/work/libxcb-1.7/config.log" including the output of
the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a
/usr/sbin/pkg_info
-Ea).
*** [do-configure] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/libxcb.