Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:21:37 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
Cc:        Yang Wu <yawu@ic.sunysb.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question !

It's not necessary to return merchandise from Walnut Creek CDROM that
you're unhappy with since that just wastes our time and yours.  Simply
contact Walnut Creek CDROM via one of the means listed at
http://www.cdrom.com and give full details of who you are, what you
purchased and how you purchased it (credit card, check, whatever).

They will then arrange the appropriate credit, e.g. a credit card
refund or a return check.  That's all you need to do - no stated
reason is necessary, simply being dissatisfied is enough for a full
refund (though if you state *why* you're dissatisfied, it will at
least help us to improve the product).

					Jordan