Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:21:56 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        Josh Paetzel <friar_josh@webwarrior.net>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/35723

Ceri wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 03:14:13PM +0000, Josh Paetzel wrote:
>
>>Is there any reason not to commit this?  I ran into yet another lost
>>soul on irc tonight trying to get this driver to work.
>>
>>*** le.4.old    Fri Mar 15 10:57:26 2002
>> --- le.4        Fri Mar 15 10:57:42 2002
>> ***************
>> *** 93,95 ****
>> --- 93,99 ----
>>   .An Matt Thomas .
>>   This manual page was written by
>>   .An David E. O'Brien .
>> + .Sh BUGS
>> + This driver has been causing kernel panics since 4.0-RELEASE, and
>> appears to be no
>> + longer actively maintained.  PR misc/18641 describes the known
>> issues that have been
>> + submitted.
>>

> Well I don't think we should refer to PRs in manpages for one.
>
> Ceri

hmmm, Ceri, why don't we cut from the PR listing down?  If you can
commit everything before that then we shouldn't have a problem, I
agree that problem reports should not be in manpages, and think that
its been pointed out as by other people as a not to do...

Gimmie an opinion ;)

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front